Pilot Travel Centers LLC (PTC) is the nation's largest operator of travel centers and largest seller of over-the-road diesel fuel.
Pilot Travel Centers was informed that its current web-based eprocurement platform provider would be discontinuing the services which supported hundreds of travel centers and $20M in annual spend for indirect materials.
Implementation Scope & Requirements
- 959 Locations
- Support internal vendor processes with integration
- Single sign-on access from Pilot intranet
- 120+ Approvers
- 10+ Complex approval configurations
- 600+ Cost Centers
- 20+ Account Codes
- 88 Suppliers
- 8000 Items in catalogs, with 10 punch-out suppliers
- Interface into the existing accounting and human resource software
- 90 Days to GoLive
- Single sign-on in a variety of protocols
- Configurations of highly complex and conditional approval structures
- Configuration to support Cost Centers and Account Codes
- Systems integration
- Unlimited locations
- Unlimited users
- Easy to use catalog application to support both Pilot and their respective suppliers
- Flexible content management toolset
- Look and feel similar to online shopping sites
- Electronic PO receipt, payment and reconciliation
Deployment in Summary
Pilot Launched within their 90 day requirement, addressing all open requirements as documented by the ePS Team. In excess of 100 product enhancements were developed, tested and deployed in support of this launch.
Our software solutions are the best, but that's just the start. Our people, our customer service and our continuous innovation make us the clear choice. Please schedule a demo today!