Godiva Chocolatier, Inc. owns and operates more than 200 boutique locations in the United States and Canada.
Godiva Chocolatier, Inc. needed to address the growing need to standardize and control indirect and direct purchasing practices for their diverse storefront locations. Current practices included eight different methods for ordering store supplies - mostly manual and each is a standalone process.
Implementation Scope & Requirements
- Single solution for internal and external orders
- Ability to manage internal catalogs for warhouse items
- Multiple catalog views based on type of location (Boutique, Kiosk, Truffle Express)
- Multiple Tiers for Maximum order quantity based on size of location
- Ability to have unique language setting for English, Spanish & French
- Approval process based on unique budget per location
- Approval process based on specific catalogs
- Reporting at Region, Division, District, & Store level
- Unique Billing Requirements
- Summary and Detail billing file sent semi-monthly
- Integration for External Orders
- Unique weekly file sent via FTP for internal order fulfillment
- Simplified processes for internal ordering
- Configuration to support budget adherence
- Systems integration
- Unlimited locations
- Unlimited users
- Catalog configs to accommodate needs of various store types
- Flexible content management tools
- Look and feel similar to online shopping sites
- Electronic PO receipt, payment and reconciliation
Deployment in Summary
Godiva successfully deployed the single solution to all store locations in three phases, terminating the use of an internal ordering system. They were able to consolidate eight diverse, manual and inefficient ordering methods down to one simple standardized solution, easily accessible to all users.
Our software solutions are the best, but that's just the start. Our people, our customer service and our continuous innovation make us the clear choice. Please schedule a demo today!