ePS (eProcurement Services) is a cloud-based eProcurement platform that can serve as an essential partner to your P-Card program. We are CISP-certified and PCI-compliant which represents the highest level of security awarded by the credit card industry.
This means that we not only securely store credit card /P-Card information but securely pass the card information on the Purchase Order to your supplier, and then we process the credit cards on your behalf ensuring that your P-Card information remains secure and protected from fraud.
Each supplier uses our platform to receive purchase orders and send invoices, which guarantees customers that Level III line item detail is passed on every invoice.
VISIBILITY into how your organization is spending money for products and services
CONTROL who/what/when /how your organization manages spend
AUTOMATION of the entire procurement to payment/reconciliation process
STANDARDIZATION of all elements of the procurement process
Simplify your P-Card program requirements
- Manage your P-Card program on the ePS platform through a central portal
- Eliminate or reduce information management typically handled through an intranet and email communications.
- Control procedures and policies through built in rules within the ePS platform
- Every user has a unique profile to which a P-Card can be associated
- Maintain the option to store encrypted card information in the system, eliminating most or all individual card ownership
Get the data you need to become more effective and efficient
- Level III line item detail on every supplier invoice through ePS
- Report on every transaction with the ePS system
- Improved data accuracy at line item level for spend analysis, reporting and reconciliation
- Quickly generate Monthly transaction logs, match to monthly credit card statements and turn in for payment. Simplify and streamline an often tedious and time consuming process.
Protect yourself from fraud
- P-Card data is encrypted immediately upon entry to the ePS platform – information is not available to anyone.
- If a user leaves the organization, access can be immediately and easily disabled.
- Card information is secure and encrypted on the order.
- No calling the supplier with card information or sending via email or fax. It's hard to believe that these practices remain in common use today and are highly susceptible to fraud.
Control payment upon receipt
- Postpone processing of the card on the ePS platform until the product is confirmed as received
- Control tax if business is non-taxable
- Pay only on goods received
Our software solutions are first in class, fully automated and affordable, but that's just the start. Our people, our customer service and our continuous innovation make us the clear choice. Please schedule a demo today!